Thursday, June 4, 2009

Apologizing in advance for this post...

So, I have a number of things floating around my head that I have been meaning to post. One topic is introspective, another is timely and informative. But today I have chosen to ignore all relevant postings and go ahead with this:



That's right. I'm officially a Poop Expert. Jealous? Well I'll let you in on a little secret... you can be a Poop Expert too. All you have to do is take a quiz that the Minnesota Zoo put out, which challenges you to match the pile of the stinky stuff with the animal that released it back to nature.

Think you can top being a Poop Expert? Feel free to share your poop stories in the comments section. As most of you know, I'm always happy as a pig in... well, you know... when it comes to talking about poop.

**Yes, I really am 34. I have just chosen to allow certain elements of maturity to pass me by.**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!! LOL