Friday, January 8, 2010

Breakfast of Champions




Today's special includes (clockwise from the bottom) a delicious toasted sandwich roll with Laughing Cow light swiss spread, a delicious ripe Clementine, 1,000MG of Methylprednisolone (spread between four 250MG capsules), calcium chew with vitamin D, a multi-vitamin, 400MG of vitamin D, and my daily Copaxone injection. And to wash it all down, a sparkling bottle of pomegranite cherry flavored water (I have been warned that the Methylprednisolone has a rather unpleasant flavor, which may coat the capsules).

Here goes nothin'...

Cheers!

2 comments:

Liz B (oklahoma) said...

same injections too. :)
I am on the IV steroids but if I recall its the same dosage. A pill would've made my life easier!
I too did not have a euphoric feeling and I didn't want to clean my house. All the info I've found says people want to clean, I got excited but it didn't happen.

Dwennimmen09 said...

I didn't clean, but I painted. I attribute the lovely "seal grey" walls in my kitchen to my steroidal weekend :)