Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Habitual User

Oh my stars, I must apologize for my lengthy absence from the blogging world. Much summer fun has been had, about which I promise future posts. For now, however, I will update you about the landmark that was marked today--I officially took the last of my first round of Copaxone, and tomorrow I start on the second shipment.

I believe that makes me a habitual user.

It has to be said that if I'm gonna be on treatment, I'm diggin' the Copaxone. No side effects, with the exception of the daily injection site reactions (like giant mosquito bites--a pain in the arse, but so much better than disease progression or flu-like side-effects!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE! So proud of you, Krista. You sound like a total pro now. When are we going to see you on YouTube?

xoxo jane