Sunday, May 31, 2009

The best laid plans...

I had intended to post a riveting summary of my action-packed day, which consisted of not one, not two, but THREE soccer games in gorgous, sunny, 80-degree weather.

However, after 230 minutes of soccer in the sun, my brain is like an ooey gooey glob of cooked oatmeal--and let me tell you, oatmeal-head significantly dulls a girl's writing skills.

But here's the gist of what I wanted to say--while my vision was truly suck-a-riffic for each of the three games, I feel tremendously lucky for the fact that my craptastic vision is my only symptom to date.

I'll try to expand on this topic a bit in the next day or two, when I'm forming cohesive sentences again.

Until then, I think I can actually hear my bed calling me... so good night.

2 comments:

Julie M. Baker said...

Welcome to the best club you never wanted to join. I'm an optic neuritis, tattooed woman with MS also so I thought I would say hello. I found your blog through Lisa's blog and decided you are definitely worthy of an add to my blog roll. Check out my blog at http://lazyjulie.blogspot.com and please feel free to add me to YOUR blog roll if you think I'm worthy. :-)
Lazy J

Cindy (Carlson) Zerger said...

It is not strange that you want to eat my blog (weirdo). You are welcome to come taste test any and all. I will alert you the next time I plan to make sticky buns...you HAVE to come over for an early am coffee and sticky buns. Nothing like it. And, fat free!