Sunday, April 11, 2010

checking in on the seeds

A few weeks back I posted some pictures of my window of seedlings for the garden. I'm pleased to report that every single species I planted has been accounted for with rapidly growing green sprouts.

With the amazing weather we had today, I was able to get outside to do some of the preliminary prep for the garden--transplanting a lilac tree, moving a few plants around, and mentally planning some of the garden spaces. I'm hoping these fun projects will yield a bumper crop of delicious veggies... fingers crossed :)

Here are some snapshots of the seedlings' progress thus far... (LLB, sorry for the delay--but this is in response to your request :)

1 comment:

LLB said...

So impressive! Thanks for the photo updates. Like the new, snazzy look too! - Laurie