Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Moving in the Right Direction

It has been a few days, but I wanted to keep this up to date with details about the steroids, side-effects, and symptoms.

The last couple of days were a little rougher than I expected, but the good news is that today I'm starting to remember what that elusive "normal" state feels like. In fact, this evening I leashed up the dogs and went out for my favorite wintertime activity--a lovely walk along the frozen creek across from my house. I still felt a little "off" on my walk, but leaps and bounds better than I have been feeling for weeks.

There are a lot of new insights, perspectives, and questions I have taken from this experience--and I hope to organize my thoughts into a few posts in the coming days. But for today, I'm happy to say that I'm doing okay.

1 comment:

Liz B (Oklahoma) said...

Okay didn't realize you were that far ahead :)
Hadn't read about the crash from the steroids. Only about the crazy erratic behavior.
anyhoo...
Very informative for someone who has been seeking this exact info!